New folk devil on the road - rough and contumacious. Those trendsetting Brando style jeans feature typical tough-bad-boy look designed for “record-racing”, making a ton down the motorway or just imitating the brooding mannerism at the local transport cafe.
Hammered out using raw 13 oz selvedge jeans, the new Springer Jeans will fit flawlessly any custom made humped seat. But don’t expect too much comfort. Like this utilitarian-garage-made bike of yours - they are crude and rigid. Lining with 100% DuPontTM Kevlar® in the hips, backside, knees and thighs protects you.
A removable and adjustable SAS-TEC® armor for the knee joint is included. Optional KNOX® hip protectors can be simply attached using Velcro.
So glon on to your clubmans and ride the stripped-down Grand Prix Road Racer in a timeless ton-up boy style.
- Lining with soft 100% original DuPontTM Kevlar® in the hips, backside, outside thigh and knee area
- Removable / adjustable SAS-TEC® knee CE armor - protectors are inserted from outside
- Ready for KNOX® hip protectors
- Extra strong YKK zip
- Made from 100% Raw Selvedge Denim
- Straight leg comfort fit
- No rivets to protect your racer
- Longer leg so they sit just right when on bike
- Fully machine washable and dryable
- Fully breathable
- Available in sizes W31(XS)-W38(XL)
- WWW-sivu: Shoei